By Song Seng Law
There has been a lot foreign attempt to enhance or remodel Vocational and Technical schooling (VTE). even if, the results usually stay elusive. VTE is still principally refrained from via society as a area of schooling for low-achievers and educational failures.
A leap forward in VTE: The Singapore Story explores the Singapore adventure that was once made attainable via strategic making plans, organisational excellence, innovation and ingenuity. it's a compelling tale of the way the Institute of Technical schooling (ITE) started to rework lives and alter its photo over a interval of fifteen years (1992–2007). This booklet, in line with a first-hand CEO account, vividly captures one of these management, coverage offerings, primary ideas and functions within the trip of transformation. the main points of the "what, while, how and why" are a important consultant for leaders and practitioners in development caliber and sustainable VTE platforms that are attentive to social and fiscal needs.
- The Early Beginnings:
- Historical Perspectives
- Dynamics and Challenges
- Aligning schooling with fiscal Development
- Vocational education below the previous VITB
- Journey of Transformation:
- Move in the direction of Organisational Excellence
- The 3 Waves of Transformation
- Strategic making plans Makes a Difference
- Changing the Image
- ITE: A World-Class academic Institution
- Implications for constructing Countries:
- Some classes on construction caliber and Sustainability
- Concluding Reflections
Readership: Leaders in governments, Ministries and similar organizations overseeing vocational and technical schooling and coaching, talents improvement and manpower education; Professors, instructing employees and scholars in instructor schooling and coaching universities and schools; Principals, heads of departments and senior employees in Vocational and Technical schooling associations and faculties; basic readers who've an curiosity within the transformation of companies, together with management, strategic making plans, and organisational excellence.
- A compelling tale in line with a first-hand CEO account on how an instructional establishment was once reworked right into a international chief in vocational and technical education
- An acute research with a world viewpoint in figuring out the dynamics and demanding situations in vocational and technical education
- A useful resource of primary ideas, classes and good fortune elements underlying the "what, whilst, how and why?" of transformation
- A worthy advisor in the direction of construction caliber and sustainable vocational and technical schooling structures with implications for constructing countries
Read or Download A Breakthrough in Vocational and Technical Education:The Singapore Story PDF
Similar adult & continuing education books
Curiosity in studying at paintings has captured the eye of many of us worldwide, usually taking centre level in coverage debates approximately enhancing monetary functionality, prosperity and future health. This booklet is set the training that is going on in offices – starting from places of work, factories and retailers to gyms, wellbeing and fitness centres and universities – and the way it may be more advantageous.
This publication opens up how one can have interaction severely with what counts as innovatory perform in lifelong studying this day, finding its dialogue of ideas in lifelong studying inside of a global and comparative framework. techniques in Lifelong studying engages first hand with concerns and issues from world wide, supplying a world standpoint on present traits via its variety of contributions from around the united kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2009 im Fachbereich Pädagogik - Berufserziehung, Berufsbildung, Weiterbildung, be aware: 1,3, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (für Pädagogik), Veranstaltung: Weiterbildungsmanagement, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: „Wie können Unternehmen … für ihre Klientel dauerhaft erfolgreiche mit ihren komplexen … Kundenerwartungen auf immer anspruchsvolleren Märkten operieren?
Von vielen Kulturanbietern wurde der demografische Wandel bereits zum Anlass genommen, sich der neuen, wachsenden Zielgruppe der Senioren zuzuwenden. Mit der vorliegenden Studie werden erstmalig in Deutschland empirisch fundierte Forschungsergebnisse vorgelegt, wie kulturelle Bildungsangebote für Ältere gestaltet werden sollten, um den Bildungsbedürfnissen Älterer und den Veränderungen des Lernens im regulate gerecht zu werden.
- Professional Attention Grabbing Statements: Professional Attention Grabbing Statements - Book 5 - Secrets of the Supersellers
- Systemische Erlebnispädagogik: Kreativ-rituelle Prozessgestaltung in Theorie und Praxis (Praktische Erlebnispädagogik) (German Edition)
- Kohlbergs Stufenmodell der moralischen Entwicklung - Welche Rolle spielen Emotionen beim Stufenübergang? (German Edition)
- Extramural: Literature and Lifelong Learning
Extra info for A Breakthrough in Vocational and Technical Education:The Singapore Story
A Breakthrough in Vocational and Technical Education:The Singapore Story by Song Seng Law