By Marco Giugni,Maria Grasso
Read or Download Austerity and Protest: Popular Contention in Times of Economic Crisis (The Mobilization Series on Social Movements, Protest, and Culture) PDF
Best war & peace books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2008 im Fachbereich Soziologie - Krieg und Frieden, Militär, be aware: 1,7, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster (Institut für Soziologie), Veranstaltung: Zur neuen Karriere des Krieges, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Diese Arbeit analysiert die wichtigsten Geschehnisse und Gedankengänge, welche zur Entstehung des modernen Terrorismus geführt haben.
The ebook offers a finished sociological and cultural rationalization of Israel's politics towards the Palestinians, overlaying the interval of the Oslo Accords and the second one Intifada and targeting the idea that of a 'new struggle' that's an outgrowth of inner kin inside Israel itself and the diversionary politics of its management.
Globally, the place religion and political techniques percentage the general public area with indigenous populations, spiritual leaders of tolerant voice, who wish to go beyond the clash that frequently divides their peoples, are coming ahead. maintaining and allowing those leaders is more and more changing into the focal point of the reconciliation efforts of peace developers, either internally and externally to latest clash.
This ebook attracts upon concept and theology to contemplate how spiritual associations have interaction with post-conflict statebuilding and why they'd decide to lend their assets to the endeavour. Drawing from the theologies of Roman Catholicism and Sunni Islam, Dragovic explores their attainable motivations to interact along the foreign neighborhood.
- Semantics of Statebuilding: Language, meanings and sovereignty (Routledge Studies in Intervention and Statebuilding)
- Politics, Agricultural Development, and Conflict Resolution: An In-Depth Analysis of the Moyen Bani Programme in Mali
- Peace Education: The Concept, Principles, and Practices Around the World
- Australia's Nuclear Policy: Reconciling Strategic, Economic and Normative Interests
- Rules of Disengagement
- International Intervention and State-making: How Exception Became the Norm (Routledge Studies in Intervention and Statebuilding)
Extra resources for Austerity and Protest: Popular Contention in Times of Economic Crisis (The Mobilization Series on Social Movements, Protest, and Culture)
Austerity and Protest: Popular Contention in Times of Economic Crisis (The Mobilization Series on Social Movements, Protest, and Culture) by Marco Giugni,Maria Grasso