By Stephen Allen
Tried and demonstrated through undergraduate legislation scholars around the UK.
94% of scholars polled agree that legislation convey is helping them to revise effectively and take checks with confidence.
88% agree that legislation show is helping them to understand key ideas quickly.
Make your resolution stand out with Law Express, the UK’s bestselling legislation revision series.
- Review the key cases, statutes and legal terms you must understand in your examination.
- Improve your examination functionality with helpful advice on powerful revision.
- Maximise your marks with assistance for advanced thinking and further debate.
- Avoid wasting marks through realizing common pitfalls.
- Practise answering sample questions and locate guidance for structuring robust solutions.
- Hone your examination procedure additional with extra examine fabrics at the companion website.
By Casenote Legal Briefs
every one name is keyed to the present version of a selected casebook; it s your relied on advisor to the textual content during the semester.
By Steven L. Emanuel
For greater than thirty years, Emanuel legislation Outlines were the main relied on identify in legislations college outlines. right here s why:
- built by way of Steve Emanuel whilst he was once a legislation institution pupil at Harvard, Emanuel legislations Outlines grew to become well-liked by different legislations scholars and spawned an of trustworthy learn aids. (Having handed the California bar to boot, Steve Emanuel is now a member of the hot York, Connecticut, Maryland, and Virginia bars.)
- each one define is effective during the direction and back at examination time.
- define chapters supply accomplished assurance of the subjects, circumstances, and black letter legislations coated within the direction and significant casebooks, written in a manner you could simply comprehend.
- The Quiz your self Q&A in each one bankruptcy and the Essay Q&A on the finish offer plentiful chance to check your wisdom during the semester.
- examination advice provide you with a warning to the problems that normally pop up on tests and to the actual fact styles customary to check these goods.
- The tablet precis a good examination guidance device offers a short evaluation of the foremost thoughts coated within the direction.
- the great assurance is extra sweeping than so much outlines.
- each one Emanuel legislations define is correlated to the major casebooks.
- each name is often up to date and reviewed opposed to new advancements and up to date situations coated within the best casebooks.
- Tight uniformity of writing type and process implies that for those who use this kind of courses, you will be convinced that the others could be of comparable caliber.
By Helen Gubby
This ebook bargains:
vocabularies supplying units of criminal terminology linked to the felony procedure, civil strategy, tort, agreement legislation and corporate law;
textual content placing the phrases within the vocabularies into their felony context;
case dialogue questions with a view to perform utilizing the terminology;
wisdom inquiries to make sure that the reader has understood the felony concepts.
By Stephen N. Subrin,Martha L. Minow,Mark S. Brodin,Thomas O. Main,Alexandra D. Lahav
Written through revered students and skilled educators, this publication showcases ideas and doctrine of civil technique at paintings in real perform of legislations. The procedural and nonprocedural features of the instances are thought-provoking, to carry scholars’ curiosity. each one bankruptcy encompasses a well-written advent, instances, and transparent motives of the doctrine, supported by means of reviews and questions which deepen scholars’ knowing and make clear key options. This publication additionally comprises greater than 40 well-crafted difficulties the can be utilized in or out of sophistication to to aid scholars solidify their knowing of the fabrics. In-class routines and simulations in accordance with pattern case documents are built-in all through. Pleadings, memoranda, transcripts, indicates, motions, and extra – all taken from genuine circumstances – seem within the Appendix.
- All situations and notes were up to date in order that the booklet is present during the early a part of 2016
- Authors have further numerous perform routines to the textual content that provide scholars extra experiential studying opportunities
- Two pattern case documents with transcripts, memoranda, indicates, motions built-in all through book
- Emphasis on lawyering abilities and values and social responsibility
- Distinguished authorship by way of skilled educator-scholars
The buy of this Kindle version doesn't entitle you to obtain entry to the online book, perform questions out of your favourite learn aids, and outline tool on hand via CasebookConnect. with a view to obtain the complete merits of CasebookConnect, the multi function studying resolution for legislation institution scholars, it is important to buy a brand new print hooked up Casebook.
By Joseph Bankman,Daniel N. Shaviro,Kirk J. Stark,Edward D. Kleinbard
Building on and including to the strengths of its predecessors, the hot seventeenth version of Federal source of revenue Taxation maintains the legacy of its unique authors, Boris Bittker, Lawrence M. Stone and William A. Klein, in proposing complicated fabric in a simple to appreciate method. With best tax students Bankman, Shaviro, Stark and now Kleinbard on the helm of this commonly well known booklet, the e-book maintains to supply an obtainable layout, bridging the space among concept and perform, and offering various views: ancient, fiscal, political, and foreign. New circumstances were extra, together with more moderen older situations (such as Cesarini v. United States), and new chapters were incorporated on private and non-private Sphere, Debt, financial Substance, and legislations and Poverty.
By Alun Howard Gibbs
By Kenney Hegland
By Paula Monopoli,Susan McCarty